WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found challenging was reading because it was hard to find facts about hippos also because we could not pause the video sometimes so it went really fast and we had to write as many facts as we could .
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I overcome these challenges by trying to keep up with the video but it did start to pause again but the rainbow wheel of death as well as the dotted wheel destruction they are wheels that annoy you so much!.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work that I am proud of is my art because I worked really hard and tried my best on it. also it was quite hard but it turned out good.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I tried and it turned out fantastic so I am going to get better at sketching and shading cause I am not that good at shading but at least I tried.

Awesome effort with your sketching and shading Georgia. I can see that you are really listening to what the video is saying and trying to do that. Remember practice makes us get better, we cannot expect to be really good at something the first time we try.
ReplyDelete