Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The work I found challenging was my maths on my decimals and fractions but mostly fractions because I was struggling and I would never go up to get help.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I came over them with doing the ones I know first and then the ones I don't I
will go up to the teacher so then I can help with the hard ones.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work that I am proud of is my writing about the hike.

Why are you proud if it?
because I put lots of detail like adjectives and verbs also nouns also I am proud of it because I am not getting distracted and that is what I struggle most with and got as far as I could in my writing because we did not have enough time.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for using a growth mindset with your maths. Fractions and decimals can seem very hard sometimes. Keep asking for help when you need, we really like it when students do that. You were very focussed at writing time, I look forward to reading your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ms Hazlett I will keep asking for help and using a growth mindset.

      Delete