Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 August 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection



WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?

    what  I achieved this week was getting some of our research done also getting our passion project proposal done as well putting it on all of our blogs. 

What challenges did I have?
  The challenges that we had was sorting out what we are gong to create and who is going to do the presentation.


What am I going to work on next week?
What we are going to work on next week is working together and finding some things on the computer to find more decorations.

3 comments:

  1. Well done for helping your group to get organised and finding some ideas. I hope things went smoothly for you on Friday. I look forward to seeing what you have made and your presentation about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Hazlett I also look forward to see what my presentation about it is aswell

      Delete
  2. I like the way you sorted things out with each otherbut next time try to add more info to your reflection and add more detail to your sentences.

    ReplyDelete