WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found challenging was my maths test because I had four pages
to do and Stage 7 and 8 were the hardest because the questions were fractions
and remainders.
I found challenging was my maths test because I had four pages
to do and Stage 7 and 8 were the hardest because the questions were fractions
and remainders.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by trying my best and counting in my head to figure out the
answer and I sometimes guess of what it could be close to because I did not know
what to do.
I used a growth mindset by trying my best and counting in my head to figure out the
answer and I sometimes guess of what it could be close to because I did not know
what to do.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work I am most proud of is my writing .
The piece of work I am most proud of is my writing .

Great mindset Georgia, I am glad that you gave the stage 7 and 8 questions a go. It is good that you found writing fun. It was good catching up with you this week.
ReplyDelete