Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 November 2018

Week 7 Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?

The learning I found challenging this week was home class math's
about time, Because I couldn't tell the time so it was a little hard
to figure out.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by trying my best and listening, Then after my group
and me finished with the clocks we did some sheets on telling the time. but now
I can tell time.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work that i am most proud of this week is my writing
because it was about bikes we got some sheets of bikes and we had label everything
and we had to make an ad about the bikes then we did instructions on how to work bike
as if we were teaching a alien how to ride a bike.
Why are you proud if it?
I'm proud of it because it is was fun and I think it was more detailed then
all of my other writings i have done this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment