LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Fiona, Nina, Catlin, Hannah, Layla, Hayile, Holly.f. and me.
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
the Berma trail was my favourite because you get blind folded if you want to be and you follow a rope up a hill that is quite steep and there is trees so u have to go around them sometime you have to go under the rope or over.
3 Why?
Because the berma trail feels scary but fun and because it feels like you are going to fall off the edge or bump into something or hit your head.
4 What two school values did you show?
be brave, connect and respect
5 How?
I showed be brave by going on the mono rail when I was really scared also for the connect I connected with others so I can make new friends and for respect I listen to the people that are talking.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
going on the bush walk because I like exploring and I like learning new things.
7 Why?
because I love walking and exploring new things like about birds and trees like the different sounds of the birds and the different types of trees



That was Camp
Remember feeling the rough rope as I pulled myself up the steep hill.
Remember hearing people giving instructions to the people that need help.
That was the Burma trail
Remember seeing the warm whiskey milk just after Evie got milked.
Remember feeling the the soft snow white wool of the sheep.
That was the farm park
Remember sitting on the uncomfortable ground just after making my tent.
Do you remember your legs getting sore after we sat on the barky ground
That was outdoor living skills

No comments:
Post a Comment