WEEK 5 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
maths because the sheets were really hard but I did manage to
get them right at the end.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just keep moving the numbers around like for the rich learning maths sheet
I do not know what it is really called but I just kept on switching until I got it
and I did get it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my writing because last year I
was really bad and last year it was my goal to write better
but this year I achieved my goal
and I almost finish two pages last I did one half.
Why are you proud if it?
because I was really bad at it last year and now I did why more writing than last year 
Georgia, I like the way you had a growth mindset and didn't give up for your math sheet.
ReplyDeleteGeorgia, I am sure you weren't bad with your writing last year!!! It is great that you are proud of your writing, I will look forward to reading it. You have made a great start to the year and are a positive role model for others.
ReplyDelete