Search This Blog

Thursday, 6 September 2018

Week 7 Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found challenging was getting all my work done because I was away from school for one day and then when I got back I had to do everything on my tick sheet and as well as my writing.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and try my best and then I finished my writing and on Thursday I got everything done in one day I was so happy that I did get everything done.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
the work I was proud of this week was my writing because my story turned out really good and interesting and I actually got all of it finished when I only had a certain amount of time before my writing group about Iceland but I did manage get it done which I am proud of.



Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I managed to get it all done also I had enough time to do what I had to add on my writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment