Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 September 2018

Week 8 Reflection

WEEK 8 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found challenging was maths because I kept getting stuck on the equations
also I was really confused on what to do and the mathletics activities were hard too.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Well I asked for help on my mathletics assignments to understand on how to do it
and then I just listened and payed attention to my maths group and asked for help
if I needed it.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work I am most proud of this week is my writing
                         because I have done half a page of writing with apostrophes
                                                       all though my writing. 

Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I put apostrophes and
commas also full stops all though the half of the
writing I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment