WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Reading because their was some hard words that I could not say.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I sounded the word out also I got some help from some people and I learnt what the hard words meant.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Maths because I learnt how to do decimals and I learnt them really quickly even though I have never learnt them before.
Why are you proud if it?
because I learnt something new which was decimals and I never thought I could do them and I learnt them really quick

Well done Georgia, you have worked hard this week to be successful. Remember to ask questions if you are not sure, we are more than happy to help. Decimals can be tricky when you first start.
ReplyDelete