WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We achieved cutting out all our animals that we are researching and
drawing them so we can glue them on the card board and put the facts
we have on them.
What challenges did I have?
We had challenges with cutting
out the outlines of our animals
for passion project so then we
can glue them onto our poster.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on gluing them onto
our poster then we are done our passion
project for this term so then we can share it
when we have to so we won't be late to share it.
We had challenges with cutting
out the outlines of our animals
for passion project so then we
can glue them onto our poster.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on gluing them onto
our poster then we are done our passion
project for this term so then we can share it
when we have to so we won't be late to share it.

Georgia, I like the way you added detail maybe you could
ReplyDeletetry and not say things twice.