WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found challenging was my maths because the questions were hard and I felt like I could not do it even though I could also because the questions confused me but I kept trying.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I had a growth mindset to over come these challenges because I kept trying and I went to my maths teacher for help also I overcame them because I did my best and I did some myself and got them right.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing because I did so much good writing and I listened to my writing teacher to know what I doing but it was quite hard to not get distracted by the people next to me but I ignored them and got it done.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I got all of the writing done that I needed to do also because I listened to the teacher that was teaching me and I ignored the people around me.
Awesome growth mindset Georgia. You are reflecting well to think what you can do to help yourself and improve. It would be good to see a photo of your writing.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mrs Fahey I will put a photo in next time as well using a grow mindset set out though my work.
DeleteGeorgia I like how you had a growth mindset and asked the teacher for help when you needed it and next time you could how the teacher helped you and how did you get stuck on them.
ReplyDelete