WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved getting all my research done so now I can start making my book and paint the cardboard on the front of the book.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had was putting all the information I got to put it in my own words and also it was hard to get all the right information about the animals we are doing.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on getting my passion project done also to write all the information in with out messing it up so I do not have to keep getting new pieces of paper

Great getting you research done and putting it into your own words. Maybe you could type your information then if you muck up it is easy to fix rather than handwriting it.
ReplyDelete