WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Art because I could not do it
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I overcame this challenge because I did what I could
do then at the end I fixed it.
I overcame this challenge because I did what I could
do then at the end I fixed it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing because I did a lot of sentences
I am most proud of my writing because I did a lot of sentences
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I did a lot of sentences I did about
9 or more and I have a
lot of good ideas for my writing
I am proud of it because I did a lot of sentences I did about
9 or more and I have a
lot of good ideas for my writing

That's awesome Georgia, I will look forward to reading your sentences. Keep trying with your art, read your feedback and try and improve on that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the feedback Mrs Fahey I am proud of my writing and I will work on my art and try my best.
ReplyDelete